Tour - Ek Balam Cenote Maya
Sunday , May 27, 2018 - 2 Adults
This tour in the Riviera Maya takes you to the archaeological site of Ek-Balam, one of the oldest Maya cities (even older than Chichen Itza) and one of the most recent archaeological discoveries. Surrounded by exuberant jungle, it features spectacular buildings that will transport you the Maya golden era.
Then you will swim in the impressive Cenote Maya, the one with the largest natural dome known to date and a sink hole with a diameter of 87 yards. Later, you will have the opportunity to witness an authentic Maya ritual and savour a delicious local lunch.
Note: This tour is subject to availability. Please, contact your Lomas Travel representative before booking online.
Available from Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
4 h 45 min
Available on the following days
-Monday to Friday from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
-Pick-up time: 7:00 am to 8:00 am (depending on the location of your hotel)
-Drop-off: 2:00 pm approx
-Admission to the archaeological site
-Swimming in Cenote Maya
-Equipment to do the activities
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Cancun:
* Spanish and English: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
* French: Tuesday and Thursday (please contact one of our Lomas representatives)
-Guided tour in the following languages from hotels in Riviera Maya:
* Spanish and English: Monday to Sunday
* French: Monday to Saturday (please contact one of our Lomas representatives)
* German: Monday, Wednesday and Friday (please contact one of our Lomas representative)
* Italian: Monday and Thursday (please contact one of our Lomas representative)
* Dutch: Tuesday (please contact one of our Lomas representative)
-Use of non-professional video devices in the archaeological site: MXN $45
-Child car seat (USD $25). Available upon request
-Change of clothes
-Cap or hat
-Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
-Extra cash for tips (optional), photographs and souvenirs
-Minimum age to participate: 6
-This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, or persons with heart conditions, motor issues, back or neck problems, or recent surgeries
-People under the effects of alcohol and drugs are not permitted
-Minors aged 6 to 12 pay the child rate
-Minors aged 0 to 5 pay the infant rate
-Maximum weight to participate: 264 lb (120 kg)
-To use electronic video devices (cell phones, tablets, or digital cameras) in the archaeological site, you must purchase a permit at the ticket office.
-For security reasons, photo or video devices, and selfie sticks are not permitted during adventure activities; except for action cameras with chest harness or head strap mount
-Policies for the use of child car seats:
* Available for children under the age of 6
* Maximum weight: 35 pounds (even if the child is under 6)
* You must pay the USD $25 at the time of boarding
* Available upon request
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.